Monday 18 April 2011

Telok Kemang Is The Best!!!

Hye guys!! actually i'm juz got back from a simple vacation with my older brother and sister..we went to Telok Kemang in Melaka!! haha..maybe some of you might wondering what kind of place is this since maybe you never heard about it before. Now i'm telling u!! It is the most beautiful and exciting shore that i've ever been!!

Actually, i just wanna share with you my first experience riding on BANANA BOAT!! haha..it is not expensive. Just RM50. Maybe you guys should look how exciting our faces during the time..
From the left, my bro, my sis, and me

Having exciting time during riding Banana Boat!

I think this is the 3rd time we were 'spill off' into the water

Pulling my brother and sister up to continue our 'journey'
 Awesome right?? now i'm planning to go for another trip to this very place again but this time with my 'crazy' friends. Hopefully it will be the most exciting memories in my life!! bye!!~

1 comment:

  1. teluk kemang? hm.. sound interesting for my next vacation too :))

    ReplyDelete