Saturday 14 May 2011

I am screwed up!!

Assalamualaikum. Finally I can updated my blog. Yesterday it was under maintenance and I could not open it at all. Today I think I want to share with you guys about my over-enjoyful week turning into something I am worried of. Actually last week is quite free because I have less classes compared to the previous weeks because some of my lecturer cancelled the classes.

The things that I said an over-enjoyful moments is my own 'celebration' due to this free and happy week. Even though the final exam just about 2 weeks from now, I am still got a lot to do and I didn't started study at all! In fact, I am still enjoying my life especially with Facebook. I think I am quite addicted to this things and I could not stop if someone chat with me through Facebook. So, today I will try very hard to study with out the presence of Facebook. Not deactivating, but just keep it logout!

I think my bike also becoming a distraction for me. When I think about going something, I will just ride on my bike and go anywhere I want even it is surely wasting my time and money. So, obviously I will not study at that particular time. I will control my self after this. Hopefully!

I think that's all for today. Please pray for my success in my Final Exam. bye! salam!

3 comments: