Wednesday 8 June 2011

Super Heroes!!

Assalamualaikum everyone! It is quite a long time I am not updating my blog. Quite busy recently with final exam and other sort of stuffs. Actually I have just finished my Final Exam and I am not a Foundation students anymore! Very happy about it. Surely you guys would never care about it right? But I do!

Actually a week before my final exam started, me and my friends were already planned to watch Kung Fu Panda 2! We were thrilled to watch it BUT when the time has come, the tickets were available for three peoples only but we were six. Insufficient of three more tickets!! So, we decided to watch other movies. Would you guys guess what the movie is?

It is X Men First Class! Actually the movies are not bad. Full of actions, nice graphical elements and the most important thing is it really relate to previous X Men movies and it makes me more clear about it. You guys should watch it!

Actually, I noticed something from the cinema just now. Lately, there are lots of movies related to Super Heroes. Instead of X Men First Class, there will be Green Lantern, Captain America and lots more will be coming soon. Is this the trend of movies nowadays? Seriously I do not know if it is.
Masculine and unpredictable Magneto!

Actually, I really don't care about it as long as it is nice, not too ridiculous and come out with something really creative and stunning, it is awesome! People actually want something that can amuse them so as long they satisfied with it, it is fine!
This kind of ridiculous superhero will make people disappointed! haha

After this, there lots of other movies that I think you guys should watch such as Transformer, KL Gengster and Sekali Lagi. Their trailer look nice. So go and watch! I think that's all. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment