Sunday 28 August 2011

Hari Raya Is AroundThe Corner!

Assalamualaikum friends! Today is 29 Ramadhan. One day left before Hari Raya Aidilfitri    !! What an exciting moment. Haha. Yesterday, me and my family have started massive cleaning in our house as a preparation for that day. I noticed that lots of my friends also did the same. Well, we still have time to share our activities through Facebook or Twitter right? That's how I know they also did the same thing as me! haha..

Cleaning my house was totally a hectic moment! There were lots of think for me and my family should do. The toughest parts is to clean the clothes' room and my room that I share with my brother. Well, young men room is always hard to clean up!  There were lots of useless things, dust, insects and etc. Fortunately, there are no tiger or any wild animal breed in my room because it was totally a mess! If there are tigers also, I wouldn't noticed.

It takes almost 3 hours for me to clean each room! Maybe now you can imagine how devastated my room were. But with the passion to celebrate Hari Raya, I did it! My house is clean in fully tidy up! Thanks to my Ayah, Mak, Kakak and Adik2! Eventhough my 'Adik2' always been scold by me because they were quite lazy..haha

In this opportunity, I would like to wish to all Muslim, Happy Eid Mubarak! Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri! Forgive all my faults please~!!! That's all..Assalamualaikum

No comments:

Post a Comment